Thinking what to bring is a traveler’s dilemma. It can be hard what’s essential to bring and what’s not especially if you think that all of your things are important to you. But it won’t be hard as long as you do proper planning and by following our smart packing tips below. So what things do we need to bring for our travel escapades? Let’s read on!
- Plastic wraps is a travelers best friend. You can use it to cover almost anything especially your toiletries to prevent them from leaking. Tightening their lids isn’t enough, make sure to secure them by wrapping their lids with plastic wraps before closing them. This ensures you that no leakage will happen that might make a mess inside your luggage.
- Don’t forget to bring tissues or toilet paper with you too. If you didn’t have the chance to bring one, you can visit stores like Target, Wal-Mart, or even convenience stores that you may find in the destination you’re traveling. Tissues are a gift from heaven especially when you’re always on-the-go.
- Shower caps are not just great for your head, but also for putting your dirty shoes on. Very convenient if plastic bags are out of sight. They can also be used to protect your clothes and other items in your luggage too to keep them from being wet and dirty. Shower caps is a great alternative if plastic wraps are nowhere to be found.
- These magical sheets can bring fragrance to your hair and clothing. Stick a dryer sheet on your luggage to keep it smelling lovely while you travel. Not just for luggage’s, they can also be put into shoes too to keep your shoes from smelling bad.
- Keep your belongings dry and secure by putting them inside Ziploc bags. These handy little bags do wonders in keeping all your items safe away from being wet and dirty. Not just for clothes and perfumes, your travel documents and other paper works will do best in Ziploc bags too. Don’t forget to bring lots of these.